Jacoby Cues Helpful Info
- The butt end diameter of the cue is 1.25"
- The joint collar diameter is .847"
- The cue is 58" total length with a 29" shaft and 29" butt; unless otherwise stated
- The balance point of the cue lies right around 19" from the butt end
- The standard maple shaft has a 10" pro taper
and available for most cue pins
- The Hybird Ultra Pro shaft has a 19" pro taper and is 12.75mm and Ultra Super Pro is 11.75mm and available for most cue pins
- The "Black" V 3.0 carbon fiber shaft is available in 11.8mm, 12.3mm, and 12.7mm for most cues.
- The "Black" V 4.0 carbon fiber shaft is available in 11.8mm, 12.3mm for most cues.
- The "Black" V 4.0 12.7 mm carbon fiber shaft will be available later this summer for most cues
- For more information on the shafts visit www.jacobycustomcues.com